Re: Skywriting

From: Chambers, Catherine (CATCH92@psy.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 08 1995 - 11:00:08 GMT

Dear all,

A quick reply to D.Cornah, at first I thought all this skywriting was
a bit of a waste of time and not that great for people unfamiliar
with email, but since reading people's comments and writing a few
myself, I have changed my opinion, humble though it may be. I think
it doesn't lead to isolation, I've talked to people about what
they've written and it has encouraged me to think about what I'm
(trying) to learn about. The topics are great starters for huge
'house' discussions and the people I live with (not psychologists)
are keen to join in. I quickly told them they couldn't, because a)
their opinions are wrong!! and b) we already have enough messages to
last a life time on here! Thats the only problem with it; it's too
accessible and you end up wasting a lot of time reading the 2 million
messages you receive a day!

Catherine.