Questions 25, 28 & 32 Challenged

From: King, SL (slk196@soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed May 21 1997 - 12:20:51 BST

Question 25: I don't understand why information is something
which reduces your uncertainty, surely a lie could make you
feel more certain about something, but you wouldn't be any
more informed than you were before you were told the lie, in
fact you'd be less informed really (wouldn't you?)

Question 28: Why isn't remembering how you found out the
answer to the question an example of procedural memory?

**Question 32: I thought echoic and iconin memories were
short term!!!??

Thanks Sabrina