This item is a Poster.
- Eda, Takeharu - NTT Corporation
- Uchiyama, Toshio - NTT Corporation
- Uchiyama, Tadasu - NTT Corporation
- Yoshikawa, Masatoshi - Kyoto University
In order to create more attractive tagclouds that get people interested in tagged content, we propose a simple but novel tagcloud where font size is determined by tag’s entropy value, not the popularity to its content. Our method raises users’ emotional interest in the content by emphasizing more emotional tags. Our initial experiments show that emotional tagclouds attract more attention than normal tagclouds at ﬁrst look; thus they will enhance the role of tagcloud as a social signaller.
Export Record As...
- HTML Citation
- ASCII Citation
- Resource Map
- OpenURL ContextObject
- OpenURL ContextObject in Span
- EP3 XML
- Dublin Core
- Reference Manager
- Eprints Application Profile
- Simple Metadata