Peer Commentary Software

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_cogprints.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 19:05:19 +0000

The software described below may be useful for some kinds of users.

The motivation, as described below, is not to implement classical peer
review, but there seems to be no reason why it could not be adapted to
do so; or to moderate post-publication peer commentary.

See also: "A Note of Caution About 'Reforming the System'"
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/1169.html

and

"Peer Review Reform Hypothesis-Testing"
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/0479.html