Re: Legal ways around copyright for one's own giveaway texts

From: Marvin <physchem_at_EARTHLINK.NET>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:36:55 -0500

It seems to me that step 4 can be illegal. The copyright assignment is a
contract.
Laws differ by country, and I'd encourage anyone who wishes to follow
procedure to consult an attorney. Small changes may not matter.

There is also the matter of the ethics of lying. Children may think it is
OK to lie if you cross your fingers, but adults are supposed to know better.