List of journals currently allowing self-archiving?

From: Christopher G. Prince <chris_at_CPRINCE.COM>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 11:12:01 -0800

Hello,

I am in the process of lobbying my academic institution to provide and
support an Eprints server and associated infrastructure. So far progress has
mainly consisted of a meeting with our library director and a few of his
staff. We are setting up a meeting with the Subcommittee on Information
Technology and Library here in a week or so also. One of the questions the
library director asked was: how many journals currently have copyrights that
allow self-archiving? Is anyone collecting such a list?

Thanks,
Chris.

Christopher G. Prince, Ph.D.
University of Minnesota Duluth