Re: ePrint Repositories [+ Peer Review]

From: Sally Morris <sec-gen_at_ALPSP.ORG>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:03:34 -0000

We recently carried out an online survey of current peer review practice.
We got 200 replies, representing many more than 200 journals (some
respondents were multi-journal editors, or publishers). You can find the
results at www.alpsp.org/pub4.htm

Sally

Sally Morris, Secretary-General
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone: 01903 871686 Fax: 01903 871457 E-mail: sec-gen_at_alpsp.org
ALPSP Website http://www.alpsp.org

Learned Publishing is now online, free of charge, at
www.learned-publishing.org