Cloture on University Library Budget Reduction Discussion

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_coglit.ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:51:19 +0000

That's it. This time I am invoking the cloture in earnest.

Greg, new to the list, asked to keep the topic open, but now that it is
again devolving to this recurrent theme we have all heard repeated so
many times before, I hereby announce that all postings, pro or con,
concerning the hypothesis that either the serials crisis or the absence
of universal free access to the refereed literature is due to
unjustified under-funding of libraries will be returned to the sender.

Stevan Harnad
Moderator