Re: PostGutenberg Copyrights and Wrongs for Give-Away Research

From: Alan Story <a.c.story_at_UKC.AC.UK>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:06:52 +0100

Steve:

I am sorry;I am too pressed at this time...and in any event I do not need
more any lectures from Stevan. ( see post below).
The teaching issues/problems (in the UK) are explained in detail at:
http://www.ukcle.ac.uk/copyright/

Alan Story

Stevan:

Sally Morris' note raised the issue of copyright and journals on your list.
And so I responded with a copyright and journals-related response. If you do
not want copyight-related posts, then don't put them on in the first place.

And no lectures, thank you.

Alan Story