Re: PostGutenberg Copyrights and Wrongs for Give-Away Research

From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang_at_INRIA.FR>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:09:11 +0200

  What libraries are spending is not the issue, nor whether they are
well managed.

  The issue is that publishers have outlived their economic
usefulness, at least where publication of scientific papers (how
quaint!) is concerned.
  Hence there is no reason any money should be spent on them.

   PERIOD

Bernard Lang

--
Bernard.Lang_at_inria.fr             ,_  /\o    \o/    Tel  +33 1 3963 5644
                 CAGED BEHIND WINDOWS or FREE WITH LINUX