Re: ALPSP statement on BOAI

From: David Goodman <dgoodman_at_PRINCETON.EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:20:11 -0400

In this particular case I meant only the insistence of some
administrative bodies that the publications be in formal conventional
journals, sometimes even requiring that they be in print format.

This has nothing to do with peer review, one way or another. I agree
with Stevan on this, and endorse his statements below.

--
Dr. David Goodman
Research Librarian and