Re: Developing an agenda for institutional e-print archives

From: Colin Steele <Colin.Steele_at_anu.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 23:18:07 +0100

Congratulations [to Stepen Pinfield, John MacColl and Mike Gardner)
on a very clear and succinct article in Ariadne.
http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/issue31/eprint-archives/

Reminds us that we should have written something up. Our E Prints
started late last year and we have 150 up and 800 waiting to be
deposited. We had 50,000 hits in the first quarter of this year - with
the highest proportion coming from America. One of the processes
slowing us up is that we are currently doing a national E Prints
Roadshow "Pour encourager....." Our website is
http://eprints.anu.edu.au.

Colin Steele
Director Scholarly Information Strategies
Division of Information
W.K. Hancock Building (043)
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200