Institutional OAI activity in the UK

From: Stephen Pinfield <Stephen.Pinfield_at_NOTTINGHAM.AC.UK>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:53:06 +0100

I am due to give a presentation on the institutional use of OAI and e-print archives in UK HEIs at the OAI conference in Geneva in mid-October. I am of course aware of the FAIR projects which are just getting up running, but it would be useful for me if you could let me know about any UK activity you know of outside of FAIR.

For those in FAIR, it would be good if you could point me at a project web page or give a brief project outline. This will help me to make sure I represent your work correctly.

I would appreciate responses by 1 October.

For information, the SHERPA project web site is at http://www.sherpa.ac.uk . SHERPA is part of FAIR.

Thanks
Stephen

Stephen Pinfield
Assistant Director of Information Services
Research and Learning Resources
Hallward Library
University Park
University of Nottingham
Nottingham, NG7 2RD, UK
Phone +44 (0) 115 951 5109
Fax +44 (0) 115 951 4558
Email Stephen.Pinfield_at_Nottingham.ac.uk