Re: List of eprint archives

From: Eberhard R. Hilf <hilf_at_PHYSNET.PHYSIK.UNI-OLDENBURG.DE>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:03:31 +0200

dear Peter,
the OAi dataproviders link is of course
http://www.openarchives.org/Register/BrowseSites.pl

What should be set up is a list of research specific field services
which lead to open access documents of distributed sources which do
not (yet) have OAi copliance, such as
PhysNet, MareNet, Math-Net, etc.
see
http://www.physics-network.org/PhysNet/physdoc.html
http://marenet.uni-oldenburg.de/MareNet/maredoc.html
http://www.math-net.de (did not work this morning)
(with MPRESS, and acta mathematica,..)
Ebs

Eberhard R. Hilf, Dr. Prof.i.R.;
CEO
Institute for Science Networking Oldenburg GmbH
an der Carl von Ossietzky Universitaet
Ammerlaender Heerstr.121; D-26129 Oldenburg
http://www.isn-oldenburg.de/
my homepage: http://isn-oldenburg.de/~hilf
hilf_at_isn-oldenburg.de
tel/Fax: +49-(0)-441-798-2884/5851