Re: Distance Learning and Copyright

From: <informania_at_SUPANET.COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 08:31:30 +0100

Not every author - note the situation of journalists, who generally write
for hire/sell their souls in droit d'auteur countries as they do in the
lands of copyright.

Chris

Chris Zielinski
Director, Information Waystations and Staging Posts Network
Currently External Relations Officer, HTP/WHO
Avenue Appia, CH-1211, Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: 004122-7914435 Mobile: 0044797-10-45354
e-mail: zielinskic_at_who.int and informania_at_supanet.com
web site: http://www.iwsp.org