Re: Archivangelism

From: Stevan Harnad <harnad_at_ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:42:39 +0000

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Barry Mahon wrote:

> >On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Iain Stevenson wrote, in response to Matthew
> >Cockerill of BiomedCentral (BMC):
>
> Am I alone in not having received Matthew's contribution?? The answer looked
> interesting, I'd like to see the contribution.

It was posted to (I believe) the entire American Scientist Open Access Forum
on January 9. You will find it and all other 2004 contributions in the
2004 file of the archive:
All priori years from 1998 are available there too.

It is also archived in the Hypermail version of the AmSci archive as:
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/3390.html

Thw full Hypermail Archive, by subject, is at:
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/subject.html

Stevan Harnad