Re: On Planning vs. Speculation Concerning Open Access

From: (wrong string) édon <jean.claude.guedon_at_umontreal.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:05:09 +0100

And when I advocate institutional repositories to link up together to form a
network (such as D-Space institutions are beginning to do, I believe I am at
the planning stage, as I am when I add that these institutional networks can
organize editorial boards of faculties of 1,000. If planning a first, then a
second, then a third step, that is still planning, not speculating.

jcg