Re: Evolving Publisher Copyright Policies On Self-Archiving

From: Rick Anderson <rickand_at_unr.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 18:45:07 +0000

> I do not wish to be uncharitable, but I really don't think this Forum
> (or my time) is or should be devoted to meeting David's challenges or
> satisfying his interests.

It seems to me that if David's challenges bear on the legality of a
particular OA strategy or practice, especially a strategy or practice
that you, Stevan, are specifically encouraging others in this forum to
take, then this forum is in fact an excellent place for you to answer
those challenges.

----
Rick Anderson
Dir. of Resource Acquisition