Re: The Green and Gold Roads to Open Access

From: guedon <jean.claude.guedon_at_umontreal.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:06:50 -0500

    [ Your display is set for the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]

Correction : OA is to provide immediate, permanent, free full-text
on-line access to the results of scientific or scholarly research that
have been peer-reviewed in one way or another. Period! This does not
contradict Stevan Harnad's definition; it simply extends it a little.

Jean-Claude Guédon