Re: Depot, a central service for UK's Institutional Repositories

From: Ian Stuart <ian.stuart_at_ED.AC.UK>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:49:06 +0100

Can I point out (as the code monkey for the Depot) that its not actually
going "live" until June, and the deposit service that is available
through Repository Junction is a testers environment... and the new
version is somewhat different...

I shall leave the project managers to comment on your suggestions,
however I should be at the launch if you want to buy me a drink :chuckle: