Re: The numbers - Re: [BOAI] Success of U Liege Mandate Linked to Performance Assessment

From: Klaus Graf <klausgraf_at_GOOGLEMAIL.COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 19:41:46 +0200

2010/6/2 Stevan Harnad <amsciforum_at_gmail.com>:

> [With some misgivings, I approved Dr. Graf's earlier posting referring to
> "liar," and now this one referring to "evil," but I remind Dr. Graf that the
> patience of this Forum's readership for his habitual rudeness is wearing
> mighty thin by now, and temperateness would be advisable if he wishes to
> have further postings approved.]

I do not appreciate censorship and personal attacks. Mr. Harnad is
misusing his authority as list moderator for both things. May I
remember at

http://archiv.twoday.net/stories/6339908/

I would like to see a not-Harnad-censored list discussing OA problems
with free speech.

BTW: From the first 19 of the 49 2008 ORBI deposits in the field of
History have only 2 OA full text, and under the journal articles with
request-button is one in a (non-peer-reviewed) OA journal
(literaturkritik.de)!

Klaus Graf