T-scale

From: Shaw, Leo (las197@soton.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 23:19:19 BST

Stevan, I realise this is a bit late in the day, but could you remind me
(us) of precisely how the T-scale is defined: am I right in thinking (1)
is toy, (2) is implementation independant, (3) has integrated
sensorimotor parts, (4) is internally indistinguishable from a human,
and (5) is some kind of biological replica?
Also, how are the tests defined - you mention in the Skywriting that T2
is offline, but T3 necessitates interaction, what other requirements are
there?

Thanks,

Shaw, Leo