Re: Access-Denial, Impact-Denial and the Developing and Developed World

From: Barbara Kirsop <Brian_at_BIOSTRAT.DEMON.CO.UK>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:37:01 +0100

I think that regarding access-denial and impact-denial, it is best to
ask those that know. I have therefore asked EPT Trustees who live and
work in the developing world to send comments on this. My view is that
both are patently essential for scientific development so that it is not
worth trying to asign values. Let's just get on with making both possible.

Barbara