This item is a Poster.
- Chung, Sukwon - Stanford University
- Shiowattana, Dungjit - Yahoo! Laboratories
- Dmitriev, Pavel - Yahoo! Laboratories
- Chan, Su - Yahoo! Laboratories
In this paper, we report on a large-scale study of structural differences among the national webs. The study is based on a webscale crawl conducted in the summer 2008. More specifically, we study two graphs derived from this crawl, the nation graph, with nodes corresponding to nations and edges – to links among nations, and the host graph, with nodes corresponding to hosts and edges – to hyperlinks among pages on the hosts. Contrary to some of the previous work , our results show that webs of different nations are often very different from each other, both in terms of their internal structure, and in terms of their connectivity with other nations.
Export Record As...
- HTML Citation
- ASCII Citation
- Resource Map
- OpenURL ContextObject
- OpenURL ContextObject in Span
- EP3 XML
- Dublin Core
- Reference Manager
- Eprints Application Profile
- Simple Metadata